Leave. Me. Alone.

When I tell you I am going outside so that I can see the black yarn I am working with better, and that I need to be able to concentrate because it involves counting, that is probably not the best time to ask me to tell you how to mail a package. Nor to freak out because your inside out shorts won't go on. And no, I do not remember the chimpanzee who painted world renowned masterpieces. I don't care if you want to get something to eat, just get it already. No, the biscuits are not yucky, even though they were left out all night, they are BREAD. I'll tell you how to spell scary when I am DONE.

LATER.

NOT NOW.


And now that I've mucked this up for the THIRD time, I am not any happier to help any of you with any of these issues.


Again, please, for the love of God, leave me alone for just ten minutes. I deal with your issues while I am taking a shower, while I am sitting on the toilet, while I am trying to shovel down my dinner over the kitchen sink, in the middle of the night, at the butt-crack of dawn, but Oh, my God I am under a lot of pressure to get these fixed and the three orders following it done in a reasonable amount of time so I need you to just leave me alone.

Signed,
your mother, who really does love you, but who needs a break from kid crises once in a while.





And P.S. To the f$%#er who decided to jackhammer during naptime, and turn off the water with no
notification, F$%# you.

P.P.S. Now look. You made me drop the f-bomb. I even capitalized it lmao!

posted by Mindy @